Friday, July 1, 2016

Invoked Into Bright Fame


I was looking up some names tonight, and decided to look up Bobby’s full name on behindthename.com.  It’s a really great site that goes back to the absolute root of all names, both first and last.
Here’s what I found:
Robert - bright fame (what an irony…)
Cletus - invoked (descended from “Anacletus”)
Driscoll - descendent of the messenger
When I read his first and middle names together, it feels so symbolic to me.  “Invoked into bright fame.”  He was called into it, pulled into it from a young age whether he was ready, willing, and emotionally able to handle it or not.
Wow, so poignant when looked at that way….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...