Sunday, July 8, 2018

A Break in the Silence!

Happy summer Sunday afternoon, Readers!  Where the heck have I been?!

Well... working alot of hours.  And truthfully, being thoroughly unable to find new material to blog about.  I typically have to tunnel down into the depths of the internet to find "new" Bobby info, and often I luck up and do come across something.  Or sometimes I'll commentate on stuff that's already general knowledge.  But lately I've just had some serious writer's block.  I had wanted to do a Father's Day post talking about Clet as I had done for Isabelle, but let me tell y'all a secret you probably already know:  there is precious little I can find on Cletus Driscoll.  He seems to have been a quiet figure that went about his daily work as a salesman and business owner and let Isabelle do most of the Bobby-ing in terms of his career.  Therefore.... guh, I just don't know what to say about him.  Then I'd wanted to do a segment on Bobby as a father, but I would need to interview one or two of the kids for this, and that's not really a viable option right now, so I let that go too.

So I'm sorry to say I don't have too much for us this week.  I will continue to try harder for my next post, which I'd like to have up sometime later in the month, but for now?  I will share with you all a background I made on PicsArt a couple weeks ago!  It is an amalgamation of some of Bobby's grown-up pictures, along with two quotes that express my personal feelings about Bobby -- and that I imagine might express some of yours!  So feel free to take it and use it, if you like it.  I had to crunch it down to fit on this page, but hopefully if you click on it you can get the full size...?



Anyway... that's all I've got for now!  By the way I'm open to take any suggestions if anyone ever wants me to feature a specific Bobby topic. 

Oh!  Good news is, www.bobbydriscoll.net is back up and running!  This makes me happy.  Finally we can access those sound files again from Bobby's radio work. 

Hope everyone has a good month.  Please stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...