Sunday, September 9, 2018

A Treat! (especially for you Peter Panfans)

Here's something I'd not seen before a few weeks ago!  I'd have posted it earlier, but I didn't want to interrupt my girlfriend series.

Some of you may have seen this, but I sure hadn't.  It's apparently from the new 65th anniversary edition that I do not own yet, much to my profound sorrow.  Isn't it so adorable how earnest Bobby's face is here?  It's truly a shame that Kathryn Beaumont really doesn't have more memories of Bobby, despite their photo shoots and shared screen work.

Oh well.  Enjoy!  Hopefully over time, more and more of the reference shots from the '53 Peter Pan will be leaked to the public.

(Btw, as implied above, obviously not mine.  I got this somewhere on Facebook.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...