Sunday, April 21, 2024

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreaking all at once called The Death of Bobby Driscoll. And when you see it, I'm very sure you'll agree. 

I don't have permission to share it on here (couldn't ask, or even leave a comment because of login issues on deviantArt, grrr...), but I wanted to post the link and encourage you to go view it. The way the artist incorporated Bobby's life, good and bad, into his death nearly brought me to tears. What's more, the art style was eerily reminiscent of Bobby's own collage work. I think it's safe to say he would have greatly appreciated it for many reasons. 

Go. Look. Leave comments. I only wish I could, but it's "You must sign in to comment. Oh, you forgot your password? We'll send you a link." **Never does.** **Try to sign in with something else and that doesn't work due to reasons 1-16.** So if you do choose to comment (provided you have a deviantArt login or create one), please tell the artist I sent you and that I very much love this creation with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...