Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Clip from the Walt Disney Christmas Show


I should wait until Christmas to post this, but since when do I have that much patience?

I loved this so much.  Anybody else notice those guns Bobby has on him for still being just a kid?  That stood out to me because I didn’t really know if guys “worked out” back then the same way they do now, particularly so young.  Evidently so, or he had just spent quite alot of time involved in sports, etc.  

I also have to say, Kathy Beaumont has the very sweetest face every time I see her ^^ I would love to know if she ever had a crush on Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...