Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pictures I'd Love to Know the Story Behind

There are a couple Bobby pics I have that I have never yet been able to trace the source of…. and I’m open for an education, if any of his other fans can provide it!

image

So I am assuming this is from a movie or TV show – anyone know which one it was?

image

Okay, so my question here is, when was this?  Notice the Peter Pan costume here is alot different than the one he wore in the other live action model pictures we see.  I’m wondering if this was an earlier version they decided not to go with?  I also think Bobby looks a little younger here than he does in his other Peter Pan pics….

So these are my mystery Bobby images!  Anyone care to shed light?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...