Monday, October 17, 2016

Melody Time


This is absolutely precious, no two ways about it.
I have a feeling Bobby had great fun in particular filming the part where he tosses the lasso onto Luana Patten.  Mischievous boy…

Am I the only person who wonders if Luana harbored any tender feelings toward Bobby for their childhood spent together?  Luana died quite a few years ago, so we can’t find out now, but I find it so hard to believe she never talked about him during her life.  Maybe, like I hear so many people – particularly young actors say – she just really doesn’t remember alot about that time in her life.

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...