Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Norman Conover Story...

…Is.an episode on the 50′s TV show The Millionaire in which a millionaire gives a million dollars a week to someone he feels is deserving.  The object of his charity here happens to be Norman Conover, a man who is wrestling to raise his teenage son who was abandoned by his mother at a young age.

Bobby is Lew Conover, and as always, he does a bang-up job in this role.

Favorite moments:  just about the entire thing.  Bobby does a wonderful job, looks sweet and clean-cut, and when we compare it to his timeline, had just become a father for the second time to his first baby girl.  We can still bank on the stress of sleepless nights and trying to find work to support his family affecting him here as well, but you’d never know it.

Here is a collage I made of some great screenshots I got from this:



This, because I really just feel like these from this particular show are some of the handsomest and happiest pictures we see of Bobby as an adult, and I love them.

Btw for those of you who are nostalgic about music, I’m going to be working on putting a timeline of Bobby’s life alongside some songs that were big during the listed times, and that remind me of where he might have been in his mind and heart during those points.  In essence, it will be a musical walk through his life.  I’ll get this up soon! 

I want to also take this time to thank all of my followers for still showing up =)  This blog has proven to be a really great way for me to express all my feelings and show my great respect for Bobby since he has come to mean so very much to me this past year.  I’m glad to know he means this much to others, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...