Monday, June 26, 2017

Silhouette


This, y'all, makes me very happy.  It's a silhouette of Bobby based on his late 50's likeness.  I commissioned a girl on Etsy to do it because I couldn't resist it.  Didn't she do an amazing job?

(Btw, it's by Ines Madureira at NineDesignCreations.  Go see her for all your silhouette needs, I promise she's the bomb and she will make sure you're 100% happy with something before you pay)

His lips are slightly parted here, hence why they might not seem as full as they actually were.  But I feel it's a wonderful likeness of a beautiful, spirited man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...