Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hart Island Visit Update

Two months from today, I shall be in NYC to visit Hart Island and the East Village and pay my respects to Bobby. While there, I'm going to place each of these rocks I painted in four different significant locations. I'll be sure to take a picture of each one when I place it and tell the story behind why I painted it the way I did and how I chose where to leave it.

I am so ready 💚💙💛💜  I'm also going to Hart Island bearing a bouquet of sunflowers to leave a little of the sunny South with this beloved person I finally get the chance to honor. I'll be sure to let you all in on the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...