Sunday, September 24, 2017

M Squad - Pete Loves Mary

I've already blogged about this show once, a year or so ago, so I won't go into a big summary again.  This episode used to be available to view through Bobbydriscoll.net, but I'm not sure if it ever will be again as the website hasn't been updated in quite awhile despite promises for an upload of the videos to youtube :(

So, unfortunately, you'll have to settle for my poor quality screenshots.  I really hate that the film quality I was able to access wasn't that great, which explains why I didn't get more.  These, as it stands, aren't the best, but better than nothing!

I especially hate that because Bobby brought a couple of really sassy mannerisms and expressions to the table in his dealings with the FBI agent after his prison-escaped brother.  If you ever get a chance to view this yourself, pay special attention to the scene where the agent comes to sit down with him at a cafe table, and again when the guy runs into him shopping at a street vendor.  Grade A material!

The other issue with this episode is that the last part of it happens at nighttime, so take the poor quality and multiply it times ten.  I could see virtually NOTHING during the last five minutes of the show.  So I don't have much from that end...

Anyway!  Here's what I DO have.  Enjoy!



Bobby does wear a ring on his wedding finger in this episode, though it doesn't actually look like his wedding band.  He does something similar in  "The Ordeal of the S-38."  I think these were filmed pretty soon after his marriage, and he might have been keen to "look married."  We're given lots of evidence that tells us Bobby was a hopeless romantic, so I wouldn't put it past him.  I think he also liked rings, because I've seen him wear them NOT on his wedding finger countless other times.



I know these weren't much, but I hope you enjoy looking at them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...