Monday, October 9, 2017

Good morning!

I haven't yet found time to post screenshots and reviews of the other couple of Bobby's shows yet, but please know I will!  It's on my list of things.... which never seems to end.... and I'm sure we can all identify.

It seems a new update from Lost Boy: The Bobby Driscoll Story isn't here yet, either, but here's hoping we'll see it by the end of the month!

Since I have nothing new or worthy of commentating and elaborating on today, I shall give you screenshots!

I've been really into screenshots lately.  Sorry if anyone's getting tired of them, but we can at least SEE some "new" Bobby, even when we can't hear anything new.

This one is from "The Ordeal of the S-38", which is available on YouTube for anyone to watch.  I took it primarily because it's the only time I've ever seen Bobby wearing a hat other than a cowboy hat in one of his shows or movies.


These next two are from "Incident of the Captive," a Rawhide episode.  Most of us have seen this one, too, as it's also available on YouTube, and one of the few opportunities we have to see Bobby play a "bad guy."  He's more of a smartass than anything, and frankly, it's adorable. 


I love the playful expression he wears here.



And here.  I've heard tell quite often that he was a fun guy, playful, and somewhat of a flirt.  You can see why, what with the glimmer of charm and mischief in those eyes.

These last two I'm throwing in here because I just think they're rather sweet.



There's enough of our muse to keep us going until the LB update, hopefully!

NEXT WEEK -- HART ISLAND.  I wish I could take pictures for you guys, but I will definitely take pictures of some of the East Village stuff I'm going to see even though I'm not allowed to take a phone to the island.  I'll write up a nice big shpiel about the trip when I get back.

Everyone have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...