Saturday, March 2, 2019

Happiest, Happiest [Early] 82nd to our Sweet Bobby

I'm a day early, but I'm out of town and won't be able to post tomorrow.  Plus, truth be told, it was hard to wait to show this off....



Aris Kesidis of Etsy colored this picture with a vintage cast in honor of Bobby's 82nd.  I absolutely love it and thought he did an amazing job, using the reference of the couple of color pictures of Bobby we have as an adult, plus word of mouth regarding things such as eye color.  What I love the best, though, is that he didn't cover up the blemishes on Bob's face -- keeping him as lifelike and authentic as possible.

Happy Birthday, Bobby.  Know, where you are now, that you are still so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...