Saturday, December 3, 2016

Bobby's Most Handsome Adult Picture

Here’s our boy in what is frankly my favorite picture of him as an adult I think. Ignoring those bars in the background, of course, and despite the fact that we know he was here because he swatted a heckler with a pistol like a Billy Badass…
He looks...

Here’s our boy in what is frankly my favorite picture of him as an adult I think.  Ignoring those bars in the background, of course, and despite the fact that we know he was here because he swatted a heckler with a pistol like a Billy Badass…

He looks healthy, handsome, and best yet, grown.  You’ve heard me discuss plenty how we don’t have many adult pictures of Bobby to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...