Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hats, Hair and Bobby

So this hat is a Stetson.



Why is this important on a Bobby Driscoll page, you may ask?  Well, it isn’t, really, but for my wondering if Bobby ever wore one.  This hat was popular around the time Bobby would have been a working, suburban dad.  

We know Bobby was a dapper, well-dressed guy in all occasions, but I hate I never got to see him in a hat other than the cowboy hats he wore in Rawhide.  He would have looked nice in one, yes?

However, I do get this feeling that Bobby was always super proud of his hair.  It’s perfectly coiffed in almost all his pictures (even in the pic of him sitting there half-shaven smoking a cigarette at the police station after he and Suzanne got popped for stealing from a vet).  I noticed that he was diligent about doing different things with his hair as the eras changed, always keeping up with the latest fashions.  So maybe he felt a hat would distract from that?

Hmm.  Anyway, random thought of the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...