Sunday, April 16, 2017

Bobby and Frances Farmer

This is a picture of Bobby and Frances Farmer, studying the script for Party Crashers back in May of 1958.

It's a reproduction on my phone of the actual photo I received in the mail today, and let me tell you:  wow.

In the actual picture, Bobby feels so close.  You can actually see all the little details, such as his acne scars, chapped lips, the hair on his arms... not glamorous things necessarily, but REAL things.  It truly brings the real person he was to life, and I am SO glad I spent money to get it.

Here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...