Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Beautiful Wonderful Amazing News!!

Guess what??

BobbyDriscollArchive is back on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoPa9Ai_cVqX6WLq0lLDMug

This has actually been the case for a week and I'm just now finding out about it... sorry about that... so some of you may already know.  But this is awesome because, all those shows I've recently done commentaries on?  THEY'RE THERE.  So go watch them for yourself!  Then come back and comment on my posts so we can discuss them! :):)

I'm so happy for this.  Bobby's work deserves to be made available to and enjoyed by everyone.  So please watch everything you can!  Gosh knows it's probably just a matter of time before YouTube snatches it away again like it always seems to do >.>

This is also cool for me on another level, because now I get to "commentate" on even more stuff.

By the way, coming up is the clearer version of that picture I found in the church newsletter that I blogged about a month ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...