Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Sweet Stuff

As promised way back when, here is the scanned, original size picture of Bobby and Connie that I got a few months back!  It's a little inordinately big for this page, but I want you to have every detail.

Bobby's hands are one of my favorite physical things about him anyway, but what I love here is the POLISHED NAILS.  They have to be.  See how rounded off they are, and how they kind of shine?  So it hit me then that male actors must have had this done before taking a role, particularly a romantic lead.  I swear I've learned more about the past by being a Bobby Driscoll aficionado than I did being a History major.  

Save it -- keep it -- enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...