Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Trackdown - Blind Alley

Did I finally find this show, which was among the last of Bobby's career? 

NO!

And that is very unfortunate, but I keep trying, and trying has yielded me THESE, at least:


It's sort of strange seeing Bobby this way, with messed up hair and "blood" all over his forehead, but this is an episode in which he is rendered blind by an outlaw.  And he does look TOTALLY disoriented here.  The man could act.


I also added this one, which we can't see very well, but it is Bob climbing up on a horse, a blindfold over his eyes.  For this Western show, we get treated to something a little different from Rawhide:  a different cowboy hat finally, and a vest!  I wish I could see the full effect, and maybe we yet will if someone will ever find this video and share it.  But for now, it's enough to keep us excited for what may come one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...