Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Seamstress's Hidden Kiss

https://www.wattpad.com/story/70193383-the-seamstress%27s-hidden-kiss

In honor of Bobby’s heavenly birthday, I really wanted to repost a link to the story I wrote about him (as bad as I hate the term "fanfiction," I guess that would accurately describe it, though I like to think of it as HISTORICAL fiction, since it involved a person and time period that's now gone). I wrote this last year and it’s quite frankly the story I’m proudest of to date. I like to think Bobby would at least have appreciated the effort, even if I might’ve made a few errors “representing.” 💙💚💛💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...