Friday, July 28, 2017

Interrupting regularly scheduled programming for...

..... A new picture!  And not just another of my edits.

I found this in Frances Farmer's biography online tonight!  It's our sweetest, dapper Bobby in The Party Crashers.

I think this was the scene where his character was trying to BS where he was going to his mother after she loaned him her car.


Good stuff!

I tell you what, this hunt for Bobby information and pictures is like a great big fossil dig.  You never know what you might find and when.

Next week I'll be back with the promised TV episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...