Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sad update...

Hi guys.  Good thing I managed to deliver a new pic yesterday, because now I regret to say that I have found no way of saving these TV shows of Bobby's that I was sent.  My brother, the computer expert, even has said they're encoded and there is no way to do it.  So the best I can offer is to describe them and elaborate on them so you guys have a small glimpse into what I'm seeing!

There are also screencaps I could take.

Again, I'm so sorry for promising something I couldn't deliver after all.  :(  Just FYI, the shows were:  "Big Jim" from the Loretta Young show (and which is accessible on TheArchive), "Laughter is a Boy" from Medic (available on youtube), "A Matter of Life and Death" from TV Reader's Digest, "Navy Corpsman" from Navy Log (my favorite), "Fear" from Crusaider, "Death Watch" from Zane Grey Theatre and "Pete Loves Mary" from M Squad (both were previously available on bobbydriscoll.net).

I'll do screencaps and lots of feelsy descriptions, as I do with everything Bobby.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please always be kind and respectful to each other :)

One more thing...

 I had a serious moment today when I came across a piece of art. This person rendered something that was complex, beautiful and heartbreakin...